CPC COVID-19 Control Policy
COVID-19 Policy Update from 12 February 2021
At all phases/ stages of NSW Public Health Orders during COVID-19, it is required that:
- All staff, members and visitors who are experiencing sore throat/ cold/cough/ flu-like symptoms should NOT be attending any events, meetings or gathering on the premise of Chinese Presbyterian Church, Surry Hills
- It is encouraged that any staff, members and visitors who are experiencing symptoms should be tested for Covid-19, self-isolate until receiving a negative test result, and be cleared of all symptoms, before attending any events, meetings or gathering in the premise of Chinese Presbyterian Church.
- All staff, members and visitors who have been in close contact with any positive cases of Covid-19, been in close contact with a person who has recently arrived in Australia in the past 14 days, have travelled to Victoria, or been to any of the specific case locations identified by NSW Health, should immediately be Covid-19 tested and self-isolate for 14 days.
- All staff, members and visitors who live in or have visited any of the local government areas/suburbs as identified by NSW Health in the past two weeks, should be COVID-19 tested if any mild symptoms arise, and self isolate until symptoms resolves and a negative test result is confirmed. They should also minimise movements outside of that local government area.
- All members are encouraged to sneeze and cough into their bent elbows to minimize spread of droplets.
- Good handwashing practice and social distancing (at least 1.5m) practices MUST be adhered to at all times. Posters will be placed in each bathroom and common public areas/ rooms. Areas will be marked off to ensure social distancing is adhered.
- Adequate cleaning measures should be implemented to ensure that commonly touched surface is regularly cleaned.
- Downloading and maintaining active status of the COVIDSafe App is highly recommended as per Public Health Orders.
- All staff, members and visitors will cooperate with NSW Health if contacted in relation to a positive case of COVID-19, and notify SafeWork NSW on 13 10 50.
A COVID-19 Safety Plan has been prepared by the COM WH&S Committee. The plan is to be adhered to.
- 任何人士包括職員、會友及訪客若曾與以下人士有接觸應自我隔離14 天: 1)過往14天內曾與確診新冠病毒有接觸者。2)曾與14天內抵達澳洲之人士有緊密接觸者。3)曾到訪維多利亞省或紐省衛生部視為”熱點”之人士。
- 有效地清潔雙手及適當的社交距離(最少保持1.5米) 是必須堅持遵守的。有關的海報會張貼於洗手間或其他公共地方或房間。所有地方也應被標記以確保正在遵守著以上所提的社交距離。
- 按公共衛生部建議請下載新冠安全軟件(COVIDSafe App) 及開動其保持活躍狀態。
- 教會的職員、會友及訪客因配合紐省衛生部關於任何新冠疫症確診追蹤程序並請主動聯絡紐省疫症安全熱綫(SafeWork NSW) 13 10 50。