CPC COVID-19 Control Policy
COVID-19 Policy Update from 11 October 2021
At all phases/ stages of NSW Public Health Orders during COVID-19, it is required that:
- All staff, members and visitors who are experiencing fever (i.e. 37.5 degrees celsius or more), sore throat/cold/cough/ flu-like symptoms should NOT be attending any events, meetings or gathering on the premise of Chinese Presbyterian Church, Surry Hills.
- It is encouraged that any staff, members and visitors of the congregations who are experiencing the mildest of symptoms should get themselves tested for Covid-19, and be cleared (i.e. from a negative result and/or following 14 day self-isolation period if advised public health) before attending any events, meetings or gathering on the premises of the Chinese Presbyterian Church.
- All staff, members and visitors of the congregations who have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been identified as close contact and directed by Public Health to self-isolate, MUST NOT attend any meetings, gatherings or events on the premise.
- All members are encouraged to sneeze and cough into their bent elbows to minimize spread of droplets.
- The wearing of masks for all people aged 12 and up is required in indoor areas or where social distancing cannot be maintained, as per PHO. Children aged 2-12 do not have to wear a mask but are encouraged to wear one where practicable in indoor areas and where social distancing cannot be maintained. Children under 2 years of age must not wear a mask due to choking and suffocation risk. A medical exemption/approved exemption letter must be made available for people seeking exemption from wearing a mask.
- Good handwashing and social distancing (at least 1.5m) practices are highly recommended at all times. Posters will be placed in each bathroom and common public areas/ rooms. Areas will be marked off to ensure social distancing is adhered.
- Adequate cleaning measures should also be utilised ensuring that commonly touched surfaces are regularly cleaned.
- Downloading the Service NSW app to check in via QR code upon entering the CPC premise (as long as required by Public Health) is also highly recommended. If unable to do so, name, contact number and/or email be recorded and available on soft copy within 12 hrs to be made available to church office.
- Staff, members and visitors will cooperate with NSW Health if contacted in relation to a positive case of COVID-19, and notify SafeWork NSW on 13 10 50.
A COVID-19 Safety Plan has been prepared by the COM WH&S Committee. The plan is to be adhered to.
- 任何人士包括職員、會友及訪客若有發燒(攝氏37.5度或以上) 、傷風、咳嗽或疑似流感得病徵不應參與在CPC會址舉行的任何活動、會議或聚會。
- 鼓勵有輕微症狀的任何人士包括職員、會友及訪客應接受 COVID-19測試 (至其結果為陰性以及/或按公共衛生部的指引自我隔離滿14 天) 才可以出席CPC會址舉行的任何活動、會議或聚會。
- 強烈建議下載新冠安全軟件 (COVIDSafe App) 及開動其保持活躍狀態。
- 進入教會會址時需掃瞄紐省政府所提供的二維碼以輸入所需資料，以快速進行聯繫人跟踪。如果無法使用智能手機註册，請提供您的聯繫方式。請將姓名和電話號碼在 12 小時內給予軟件副本到教堂辦公室。
- 如果就COVID-19的確診案例被聯繫，教會職員、會友及訪客將與NSW Health合作，並致電紐省疫症安全熱綫13 10 50通知SafeWork NSW。